The master planned community of Inspirada begins the intersection of Via Firenze and Volunteer Boulevard. The entrance contains the Inspirada name and logo on the east and west corners. The street Via Firenze runs the entire north and south length of this community and is divided by several parks and desert landscaping. To the south the community borders Democracy Drive and Anthem Highlands. The residents can utilize the 85 acres of parks, outdoor spaces, and basketball and tennis courts. The active outdoor lifestyle is further encouraged through miles of walking and bike paths. A massive dog park, baseball fields, and several soccer fields are located within Capriola Park. The Solista and Potenza parks both have heated swimming and lap pools.
Both new and existing houses and townhomes can be found throughout the many neighborhoods of Inspirada. Four companies have built the homes that the 9,600 residents live in. These award-winning builders are Century Communities, KB Homes, Pardee Homes, and Toll Brothers. A total of 10 communities and 50 floor plans provide an ideal home for anyone and family of any size. Houses account for 2/3 of the homes in this community while townhomes account for 1/3. Opening in 2007 and a total of 8,500 are planned for Inspirada. There are currently no condos or age restricted homes available, however that may change in the future. New neighborhoods and phases are becoming available as more new homes or purchased.
Inspirada has a small inventory of homes for rent. The affordability of houses and townhomes has helped make this a popular area in Henderson, NV. Combined with the amenities that this community offers, it is easy to see why these homes for rent are in high demand. These homes will often have interiors in excellent condition with attached a 2-car garage in the rear of the residence. Every rental property includes a private outdoor space that residents will often decorate. There are luxury neighborhoods in Inspirada, however these homes are rarely available to rent. An example is a $4,500 per month fully furnished rental complete with outdoor fireplace and chef inspired kitchen. Luxury homes have an average rental time of less than 2 months.
There are no apartments in the community of Inspirada, however less than a 5-minute drive are more than 20 neighborhoods to choose from. All 20 of these communities are located closely to Saint Rose Parkway between Bermuda Road and Eastern Avenue. The design and layout of each neighborhood caters to different lifestyles, ages, and family sizes. Evolve and Domain Apartment Homes both offer townhouse style units with attached garages. There will often be a wait list for these units that can extends 6 months to years in the future. You can also find 2 age restricted apartment complexes that cater to residents over the age of 55 years old. Over the coming years there will be at least 3 new apartment communities opened in this area.
There is a very limited amount of vacation rentals in Inspirada. The 15-mile distance and 18-minute drive to the Las Vegas Strip makes it extremely popular. If a rental home is not available, the adjacent community of Anthem Highlands is a great alternative. Houses dominate the market with 80% of all vacation property in this neighboring community. The remaining 20% represents private rooms for rent. The most sought-after properties are houses with private pools. Within 5 miles are several hotels including the Residence Inn by Marriott, Hampton Inn and Suites, and Best Western Plus. The Green Valley Ranch Hotel and Casino is less than 10 miles away and gives those on vacation another option for their stay.